Monday 12 January 2015

Leaving Party

Paella - no where near as good as Dad's!
Way back in November I had my leaving party. It may have been a little premature, but it was placed strategically on a date that 95% of my friends could make, which I think is a pretty good success rate.

Us girls
Like all things with me, the party was centred around good food and good company. We had dinner at Elliott Stables in Auckland CBD, of either Italian, Spanish of Japanese decent. It was such a great time and I'm glad that I got to catch up with everyone, as for many it was the last time I saw them before I go away.


After dinner, as a spur-of-the-moment thing, we all trooped down to the other end of Queen St - my friend and I swapping shoes on the way - to have dessert at Milse. That was the highlight, and despite the wait and cramped space at the desert bar, once we got to the park and ate our spectacular desserts, it was bliss.



 What a great way to remember NZ and all my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment